Philips Avent Microwave Sterilizer
Natural Steam Provides Effective Sterilization
- The Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer kills 99.9 percent of harmful germs in 2 minutes*.
- It is compact and lightweight and can keep contents sterile for 24 hours if the unit remains unopened.
Microwaves Offer High Temperatures for Quick Sterilization
- Operating at a higher temperature than a dishwasher, the Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer uses the power of your microwave oven to sterilize.
- Just add water and place in the microwave for 2 minutes*.
- Safety clips keep the lid securely closed and side grips stay cooler for safe handling.
- *Sterilization requires two minutes at 1,100 to 1,850 watts, four minutes at 850 to 1,100 watts, and six minutes at 500 to 850 watts.
- Lockable clips ensure that the contents remain sterile for up to 24 hours after microwaving when the lid remains unopened.
Holds up to Four Natural or Classic Bottles and Accessories At full capacity
- the Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer holds up to four 9-ounce or two 11-ounce Classic or Natural Philips AVENT bottles.
- Its interior rack can also support two Philips AVENT breast pumps (non-electrical components only) and up to four breast milk storage cups and lids.
- You can use it to sterilize pacifiers, non-metal utensils, and other microwave-safe baby items.
- Compact Design Is Ideal for Travel Measuring 6.5 by 11 inches, the Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer’s compact size fits in most microwave ovens.
- And because it is lightweight and portable, it’s also great for traveling.
- Use your regular bottles and accessories while on overnight trips, knowing they are germ-free and safe for your baby.
- The Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer is BPA free.
What’s in the Box
- One Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer, one steam tray, one set of tongs, and instructions.