- As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system, bypassing the breast milk or formula, to the back of the bottle.
- Air never mixes with the breast milk or formula which minimizes oxidation and helps maintain essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E.
- Babies feed more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles.
- This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping, and gas.
- The breast milk or formula flows freely, without nipple collapse.
- Includes : one 250 glass bottles with one level one nipple, one 2 piece internal vents and one nipple cleaning brush.
- BPA Free.
Natural Flow Glass Bottle
Dr. Brown’s bottle features a patented two-piece internal vent system that works unlike any other bottle design. The vent system fully vents our bottle for vacuum free feeding, which we call positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding.
Due to large amount of orders, stock availability may vary from the online website. Please check the availability and price by calling us on 02-37612377 or Online Chat.