- The cup is modified to meet the needs and capabilities of the child in a gradual and progressive manner.
- To get him used to drinking from a real glass, first the valve can be removed from the spout followed by gradually removing even this along with the handles.
- The handles facilitate holding and keep the base of the cup tilted.
- The stiff spout and the soft-touch lip support help the child learn how to correctly position his lips and tongue.
- The non-drip valve prevents liquid spills at the table and while being carried.
The Meal Cup helps the baby know where to place his lips. It regulates the flow of liquids, and it will gradually become the baby’s first drinking glass.
Due to large amount of orders, stock availability may vary from the online website. Please check the availability and price by calling us on 02-37612377 or Online Chat.