On your blocks, get set, go! n Make ‘N’ Break Junior, children try to be the first in recreating the structure shown on the building card in the middle, using their own set of building blocks. There are two different types of building cards for various skill levels: building cards with yellow edging show buildings consisting of 3 or 4 building blocks and building cards with red edging show buildings consisting of 5 or 6 building blocks. For every successfully completed building, players win a chip. Be the first to collect 10 chips and become Master Builder! A game of positive social interaction for players of various ages, Make ‘N’ Break Junior provides an opportunity for children of various ages to interact with one another in a fun and challenging way that sharpens everyone’s coordination, motor skills, communication and patience. Contents: 27 wooden building blocks in 5 colors, 50 building cards printed on both sides, 48 chips, 1 card holder, 1 set of detailed instructions.
Make’n’Break Junior Children’s Game
Availability: out of Stock
Product Code: 4005556220090
- What you get – Make’n’Break Junior comes with 27 wooden building blocks in 5 colors, 50 building cards printed on both sides, 48 chips, 1 card holder, and instructions.
- Fun play experience – You can play a game in 15 minutes, and it’s perfect for 2-5 players ages 5 and up, which makes this a perfect gift for families who love to play games together.
- Easy to understand instructions – High quality, easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away.
- Great replay value – This junior-version of the stacking challenge game allows for an easy and fun way to sharpen coordination, motor skills, and patience in a skill-based competition that’s different every time you play!
- Long term quality – Ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.
Due to large amount of orders, stock availability may vary from the online website. Please check the availability and price by calling us on 02-37612377 or Online Chat.