- Step by step, your child learns to become more and more independent from an age of about 12 months
- Ideal for the first attempt of the baby in using cutlery
- The fork has rounded tips for a better safety in the hands of the child
- The ergonomic handle with raised inserts makes holding easier for the baby
- Perfect for small mouths.
- Small, light and easy to grip.
- BPA free
The first cutlery ideal for self-feeding , has been designed to help the baby to learn how to eat properly and inependently like an adult, with help of its ergonomic handle and non-slip insert. The specific shape of the tip allows to introduce into the baby’s mouth the right quantity of meal and to respect the baby’s growth.
Due to large amount of orders, stock availability may vary from the online website. Please check the availability and price by calling us on 02-37612377 or Online Chat.