- a set intended for infants over 9 months of age;
- created to help toddlers learn to eat independently;
- designed together with a child occupational therapist;
- has comfortable handles at an angle for optimal positioning of the hand in relation to the mouth;
- the large “head” of the spoon serves to scoop up the food like a spatula;
- a unique fork is adapted to the size and shape of the baby’s mouth;
- helps children safely puncture and pick up food;
- it has a handy travel case, facilitating transport and keeping order.
- kit contents: spoon + fork + case;
- fork length: 11 cm;
- spoon length: 13 cm;
- closed case dimensions: 14 x 5.5 x 3.5 cm;
- Material: PP and TPE;
- BPA, phthalates and PVC free;
- Dishwasher safe;
- Patent No. 201320519925.8.
- color: boysenberry
Children’s cutlery, plastic b.box
Due to large amount of orders, stock availability may vary from the online website. Please check the availability and price by calling us on 02-37612377 or Online Chat.